Note - Due to High Demand Shipping time will be 1 to 2 weeks.
If you have any questions or concerns
Please email at mycreativecorner@yahoo.com
If you have any questions or concerns
Please email at mycreativecorner@yahoo.com
Blissful Blue Kit - $55 Shipped to US
Youtube
I want to purchase both kits please pour together tho save on shipping...
ReplyDeleteHi there, Sure I always refund shipping difference. So feel free to shop and I will combine both kits. I have limited left so please check soon. thanks so much.
DeleteHallo Archana,
ReplyDeleteDo You shipping to Belgium please?
Mvg gina
Hello Gina, Yes I do ship worldwide. Please let me know which one you want. PM me on facebook :-)
DeleteThanks
Archana
I think I ordered the wrong set. I placed the order for the one to Canada (blue) instead of the US. I do hope you will be able to credit me back the $10.00.
ReplyDeleteThanks in advance
Christine Steele
Hello Christine, Yes for sure I will be refunding you $10 thanks so much for writing me.
DeleteRegards
Archana