Pages

Followers

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Sara Signature Collection - Vintage Tea Party 12pc Bundle - Limited Time Offer

Sara Signature Collection - Vintage Tea Party





Kit Includes :



YOUTUBE BELOW SHOWS EVERYTHING FROM THE KIT





Have Fun Crafting !!

7 comments:


  1. Hello, I am trying to purchase the 12 pc set but it will not move forward after pressing the "but now" button. Please let me know how else I can purchase this set.

    Thank you,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Monica, so sorry for the inconvenience, its working now, it was code issue and its solved. Hope you will be able to shop now.
      Thanks
      Archana

      Delete
  2. Ordered item on 28th of October...
    Although it was paid, have not received a confirmation nor shipping schedule as to when it will be delivered.
    Would you please send to my email a tracking number and to when it was shipped . Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      We sent message as Crafters Companion was moving there office from last couple of weeks they are closed so my shipment is delayed but will be reaching here soon. I will send your package as soon as I get the dies. I am so so sorry for the inconvenience. Sometimes messages goes to spam or will check if I sent on wrong email. Thank for the message.
      Regards
      Archana

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Miguel,
      Tracking is in your paypal or email.
      Thanks
      Archana

      Delete