Memory Binders Kits can totally take you back to the Shabby World !! FREE SHIP !!!
Buy now button is not working! Help me!
I am so sorry Linda, It was glitch in Paypal code, Now its working.
The buy now button isn’t working
Dear Liz, so sorry for the inconvenience, there was some glitch in paypal code and it is working now if you are interested. Thanks so much for then message. Hugs
Kit sold out before I could get one. Are you going to make any more?
You got one dear Linda. I always keep couple for backup if something happen like this and will try to ship asap.Thanks again.
I am new to your fb and blog. I am loving everything!! Seriously your kits are just gorgeous and gives tons of inspiration.
Buy now button is not working! Help me!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry Linda, It was glitch in Paypal code, Now its working.
DeleteThe buy now button isn’t working
ReplyDeleteDear Liz, so sorry for the inconvenience, there was some glitch in paypal code and it is working now if you are interested. Thanks so much for then message. Hugs
DeleteKit sold out before I could get one. Are you going to make any more?
ReplyDeleteYou got one dear Linda. I always keep couple for backup if something happen like this and will try to ship asap.
DeleteThanks again.
I am new to your fb and blog. I am loving everything!! Seriously your kits are just gorgeous and gives tons of inspiration.
ReplyDelete