Pages

Followers

Monday, January 8, 2018

Stamperia Wedding Kit - SOLD OUT


Wedding Kit - $45 Shipped USA Only



Kit Includes -
1 Full Paper Pad - Stamperia Wedding
1- Prima Hardware Frame
1 - Ultimate Crafts Cutting Die
1 - Prima Flower 2pc set
1 - 3pc set of Prima Paper Clips
3pc - Wedding Chipboard Embelishments
2 yards of each Pink and Gray Seam Binding
18 " of each small laces
18" of large Oval floral lace
18" Flat back pearl trim
1 Wedding Applique

Flowers
10pc Pink Curly Roses
10pc White Open Roses
10pc Small Pink Roses
10pc White Tulips
10pc Hip Rose Buds
10pc Ivoey Blooms
5pc Large Pink Peonies
5pc Ivory Cabbage Roses
6pc Two Tone Pink Fabric Flowers
5pc Large White Leaves





Wishing you a very Happy and Creative New Year!
Have fun shopping and crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. This kit is definitely an awesome value AND it's absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous kit! I’m hoping it’s still available when I get paid March 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one please for sure I love these papers and the kit makes it even better. Thanks for all you do Archana.

    ReplyDelete