Pages

Followers

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Old Lace


Old Lace Kit - $55 Shipped USA only
International Please comment for Shipping cost.


Please Note - Due to high demand for this kit, shipping will take couple of weeks.







Kit Includes -

1 - Stamperia Old Lace 12x12 Paper Pad
1 - Prima Vine or flower pack ( Different than shown)
1 set of Prima Paper Clips
1 - Prima SIIP Embelishment
2 - Butterflies
1/2 yard Prima Gypsy Cord
3 - small tassels
1 - Dressform Chipboard embelishment
1 - 10" long wedding applique
1/2 Yard Lace Fabric Border
1/2 Yard Floral Loop Lace
1/2 Yard Cotton Crochet Lace Decorative Scallop
1/2 Yard Prima Lace in Ivory
1/2 Yard Prima Lace in White
1/2 Yard Cotton Crochet Lace
1/2 Yard Ivory Seam Binding
1/2 Yard 3mm Flat Back Pearl Trim
3 Vintage Doilies
10 - Wild Roses in Tea Stain Color
10 - Ivory Bourbon Roses
10 - Cream Sweet Heart Roses

Have Fun!!

5 comments:

  1. I am interested in purchasing the kit. I live in the UK. Will you be able to ship it to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Edwina, Yes I will ship to you, let me check the shipping for you can you please email me your details at mycreativecorner@yahoo.com
      Thanks
      Archana

      Delete
  2. Is it possible to purchase the chipboard dress form separately?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb, sorry for the late reply. They ordered for the kits only. I am sorry.

      Delete